Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sealer39
Heavy rain again yesterday. Roads aren't too flooded yet but standing water in some of my pens again.
Think I might get out of the bird business and switch to raising platypus. How many eggs do those d@mn things lay a year?
Probably not very many but if you can figure out how to breed them with a Leghorn you might get the production up.

Good morning All!

Nope, you’re a total city slicker now

I knew a girl who had a Jackalope mounted on her wall for 10 YEARS! She was so proud of it! :lau

No recorder needed! 🤣
Sorry! Most of the time that sort of ungrammerly language only comes out when I'm around my family (to Mom's horror) or when I'm mad or frustated. If you want to hear my accent just make me mad...

@sealer39
Heavy rain again yesterday. Roads aren't too flooded yet but standing water in some of my pens again.
Think I might get out of the bird business and switch to raising platypus. How many eggs do those d@mn things lay a year?
Iirc once a year, one egg.

Not the best ROI.

I've recently been having two meals a day -- large meals, granted, but still two.
I haven't had any issues recently with my blood sugar dipping between meals -- if anything, it rises. I'm bumping up the Lantus -- hopefully, it'll help.
I just... don'tusually get around to eating thrice per day. I get distracted, or I'm just not hungry.
Gonna be honest, I feel like I'm kind of messed up right now... I have the attention span of a concussed sparrow, and it makes me feel bad when I fall behind on things or forget stuff.
Blegh. Self-directed rant over, sorry that you guys had to suffer through that. Don't mind me.
How have you all been?
IMO not everybody is made to eat 3x a day. I’ll have heavy cream in my coffee in the morning, other than that I’ll wait until the evening for my meal. Intermittent fasting/the Warrior diet is what I think that’s called. Some days I eat all day and regret it because I’ll be bloated and fat for a week. I’m still in recovery actually, last week was rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom