Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
@CarpCharacin A TEST!!!!
Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 7.33.54 PM.png

https://www.listchallenges.com/foods-that-begin-with-f

You know it's funny you should ask that...my one friend (who's nickname is Roni) calls me Doni, and certain members of my fam call me that. I use it as a username a lot. However one of my MBS friends suggested Nica, which I also really liked.
I have a horse who's name is Canicas.
One of his nicknames is Nick.
Another is Knee Key Knee Khas

Nicas = Knee Khas

What do the old geezers call you?
I bet they butcher your name.
They actually do better than my coworkers. Most commonly used among my coworkers when they cant remember my name is Red, little girl ( grrrr), and Hummingbird (I like). When I did bus monitoring though I got called Donica a lot (kids tend to take off the A) or Jajanaja. I'm serious!😂

A relative of piranha. She was a red bellied pacu. I had her for ten years. She was about 1.5" long when I got her.

Not so much right now. I did make myself a mini pond a couple of months ago and put some red minnows in there. They're doing well.

Oh, another F word: Flower

View attachment 2279559
Awesome!!! Besides the minnows is she your only fish or??

I only have the 4 goldfish now. They’re getting huge out in their pond!! I’ve had them for I think 3 years? Possibly 4 but I think only 3.

I thought about getting more bettas when all mine died this year but I decided against it. Might add some more goldfish to the pond eventually though. Or else hope they breed 😂

Awesome!!! Besides the minnows is she your only fish or??

I only have the 4 goldfish now. They’re getting huge out in their pond!! I’ve had them for I think 3 years? Possibly 4 but I think only 3.

I thought about getting more bettas when all mine died this year but I decided against it. Might add some more goldfish to the pond eventually though. Or else hope they breed 😂
Right now my tanks are empty. I have a 55 gallon and a 20 gallon. I just haven't had the energy to decide what I want to do with them since my last oscar died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom