Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go visit Dan hush before I pull your ****ing eyelashes out.
I think your mean "your F-ing eyelashes."
I don't like boats!
Well, they're cool and all, but I think that I'd get motion sickness... and totally panic and stay in the middle with a life jacket because I can't swim....
Okay, confession! I am kind of scared of water! Like, pools, I'm fine with, but the ocean or a river? Nope.
:highfive:
We'll make our own party on shore, with blackjack and hookers.

Wow! End of the posts ... at least momentarily. I guess that's my signal to do one more chick'check, let the dogs out (and in) and turn in. Wow ... before midnight. That's a first in a looooong time!
G'night Crew ... see
A dock? Pier? Slip? What do you call them? 😂
It's called "A place with quick easy access to a snack bar, kitchen, beer/wine/soda machine and a real bathroom!" Without any of those readily accessible amenities ... you're on your own out on the water ... which is the whole point of being on the boat in the first place, Silly!

Wow! End of the posts ... at least momentarily. I guess that's my signal to do one more chick'check, let the dogs out (and in) and turn in. Wow ... before midnight. That's a first in a looooong time!
G'night Crew ... see

It's called "A place with quick easy access to a snack bar, kitchen, beer/wine/soda machine and a real bathroom!" Without any of those readily accessible amenities ... you're on your own out on the water ... which is the whole point of being on the boat in the first place, Silly!
Sounds amazing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom