Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Wait, what?
Insulin is injected -- eating it renders it useless as it is broken down by stomach acid.
Kiki... what are you talking about?
{Well, I'm late this this now} I think you may have been clarified by now via anyone else..... I believe Kiki was talking about her eating for that a normal guy could consume without adverse reaction.... As apposed to her insulin crash/spike yo-yo-ing when she does stuff like she's admitted to over the last few months. (Shrugs) like a bottle of ketchup with a side of burger. Etal.....

Unless I totally misread her comment. Which is not impossible for me. I am human....

My eating habits are odd, but stable. They aren't the problem.
I have been staying up pretty late, yeah... I tend to get sucked into writing or some other dumb stuff.
Then there's the heat... August and July just... kill me.
Can someone take this heat away? I'll give you a hug, and even a kiss on the cheekbone! Nowhere else, though -- any attempts to do so, and there's gonna be a scalpel in a very nasty spot.
"... a scalpel" you suggest? My the times they are a changin'! What's next on your "bucket list"?
Black leather, glossy thigh high boots?
Candle wax?

... Oops. Must stay under PG-13. Don't want to get reprimanded....again.

{Well, I'm late this this now} I think you may have been clarified by now via anyone else..... I believe Kiki was talking about her eating for that a normal guy could consume without adverse reaction.... As apposed to her insulin crash/spike yo-yo-ing when she does stuff like she's admitted to over the last few months. (Shrugs) like a bottle of ketchup with a side of burger. Etal.....

Unless I totally misread her comment. Which is not impossible for me. I am human....
You misread it.. and I'm very confused.
:lau okay, okay, I’ll try to find it! Don’t hurt me please!
I really don't care, just don't flip-flop please. I can't stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom