Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call them restrooms. No bath, no shower, not a bathroom.

As for who rests there? Sometimes it's the only way to get a break at work.
That makes sense I suppose! But I still have always just called them that. Even on real estate stuff they call them bathrooms and if it doesn’t have a tub or shower they just call them half baths. :D

And that makes sense!! I honestly didn’t think of that! Was just trying to be funny :lau but it didn’t work so well cause these are all valid points!

I’m sorry if I upset or offended anyone or whatever. I didn’t mean to. I honestly didn’t even think of the work thing. And that’s a perfectly valid reason! :hugs :love

I’ve actually done it myself at concerts and/or festivals when there’s no chairs available and I just need to get off my feet for a bit. I’m usually carrying some heavy stuff 😂🤣

That's actually how I used to search for old cookbooks at yard sales! The best recipes are the ones where the pages are dogeared and they have oil and finger marks in them. Id look for notes in the margins, too, 'cause those are the ones used & tweaked most often. Do you think we'll EVER be able to yard sale again? You know, the days where you'd start out really early in the morning and just bounce around looking for fun stuff?
... sigh ...
I believe so.... It likely will take at least another year at this point. I want to say that my "feeling" is that Nov. 4th will show me what the likely forecast will be with the recovery from Covid-19-mare. Texas has not plateaued yet so we are still in our 1st wave & it's still climbing - last I knew.

If it goes the other way, yard sales/garage sales might be several years away from happening the way you refer & I remember them in earnest.

It never ceases to amaze me how much fun we thought it would be to be an adult when we were younger. Now I'm knee deep in the middle of a job application...and thinking "Wait a minute? This was supposed to be fun?"
I remember thinking big kids were so cool. Also that teenagers and 20 something year olds were sooo old :lau :th

Somebody knows what I go through with. I like you.
In IT people will come to you in the break room while you're eating your lunch. They will stop you in the halls. They will stop you on your way out of the building at the end of your shift. You learn to hide when you're not on the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom