Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I skipped to the middle and listening to a couple seconds.
The first one had a real sad looking guy crybabying in the street while another guy got awkwardly close to his face for some reason. I laughed and felt bad.
:lau :gig :lau oh my God!! You know, it’s funny, I’ve never actually watched the music videos, just listened to the songs but I just did just now and you are totally right about that video 😂🤣 I just like his voice in that one. :love but man the video is weird!! You’re right! 😂🤣 I think the song is actually about his grandmother that died so that might be why the video is so weird and sad 😂😭🙈

:lau :gig :lau oh my God!! You know, it’s funny, I’ve never actually watched the music videos, just listened to the songs but I just did just now and you are totally right about that video 😂🤣 I just like his voice in that one. :love but man the video is weird!! You’re right! 😂🤣 I think the song is actually about his grandmother that died so that might be why the video is so weird and sad 😂😭🙈
Oops. 🙊
Boy, am I hitting all the marks tonight!

That is gorgeous and everything I've ever wanted. Where does one buy such a thing?
I don't remember seeing anything this delicate in our Wyoming window shopping.
It was at a booth set up in the mall around Christmas time. I suspect that you could learn to make your own if you managed to get your hands on some elk ivories.

How bout, a strait whiskey, with a Pepto Bismol chaser?:lau:gig:smack kidding
Nah ... pepto is actually not that great for your stomach ... at least not mine ... it has aspirin in it - and aspirin can be nasty! Warm whiskey with honey in it will take out a cough in a heartbeat, though ... and even if you still have your cough, you won't care!

:lau I love this!! I’m sure it would get annoying though 😂🤣 especially based on today’s reaction 😂🤣 maybe I should make a thread just for that lmao
🙋‍♂️used to be a DJ in Jr college. Have also taken alot of broadcasting classes. Learned how to remove my "mid-western accent from birth".....

So, relax. It's not *that* difficult with cut-n-paste on a PC nowadays.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom