Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na. At work and was also hoping to get out ASAP.
Pay day so go home and give most of it away to this new fangled online bill pay cr@p.
Then ya do some sh!t around the house.
Been working on an incubator so maybe get that closer to testing stage.
Probably not anything too physical still sore from the beating these females gave me yesterday.
You liked it and you know it. 😘

Na. At work and was also hoping to get out ASAP.
Pay day so go home and give most of it away to this new fangled online bill pay cr@p.
Then ya do some sh!t around the house.
Been working on an incubator so maybe get that closer to testing stage.
Probably not anything too physical still sore from the beating these females gave me yesterday.
Well rest up so you can be ready for round two.

You liked it and you know it. 😘
It was fun but there's just so d@mn many of you'll coming from every direction.
And then the side liners encouraging the beating didn't help much
I'm gonna get a better game plan next time. I will wear you'll down before you break me.

As promised, here is our new family addition (still on tour):

IMG-20200811-WA0034.jpg

and finally home after 11,5 hours of travelling:

IMG-20200811-WA0071.jpeg

Last edited:
Liking and admitting it are two different beasts. Returning for more speaks volumes.
Oh I'll admit it what guy doesn't like to be the center of attention of a bunch of woman?
And ya it speaks volumes. Like geez this guy doesn't have a lick of sense. Hes a sloooow learner and apparently just keeping his mouth shut isn't an option.
PS and maybe a gluten for punishment.

Oh I'll admit it what guy doesn't like to be the center of attention of a bunch of woman?
And ya it speaks volumes. Like geez this guy doesn't have a lick of sense. Hes a sloooow learner and apparently just keeping his mouth shut isn't an option.
PS and maybe a gluten for punishment.
Just pretend your in a mud wrestling match. The more bikini clad women that jump in the merrier. 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom