Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I love puppies.
Puppies are so much fun to work with!! :love
I will always take a female instead of a male.
I used to think that I preferred males and/or would always have them or whatever, I guess just because I was only ever around males before, but now after being around lots of different dogs of all different genders and breed mixes, etc., I’ve decided I love them both and would gladly have either gender. :love

They all have advantages and disadvantages IMO. The males I’ve met have always been soooo goofy and affectionate and just big dummies :love but then Libby is like that too so maybe not a gender trait. But she is super moody 😂🤣

Females do seem to take their work a bit more seriously from what I’ve seen.

I will always take a female instead of a male.
You would.
I will say though that males are nasty as heck. 😂🤣 always peeing on each other and rolling in nasty things lol
Usually I would agree but Theia has the dankest BO I've ever smelt. She spends five minutes in the sun and comes in smelling like rotten potatoes.

Gonna do something that I've seen the Kikster do a lot:
🤢🤮
:lau :gig :lau boys are gross 😜

But then again Libby rolls in stuff too 😂🤣

But the boys just seem oblivious. At least my brother’s two LOL Frank has peed on Libby’s head before a couple times and I’m always just like “ahhhh!!!! Don’t pee on her!!!” 😂🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮

But he doesn’t mean to 😂🤣

You would.

Usually I would agree but Theia has the dankest BO I've ever smelt. She spends five minutes in the sun and comes in smelling like rotten potatoes.
Oh gosh!!! That’s disgusting!!! I never knew dogs could have BO!!! LOL thankfully none of my brother’s dogs do 😂🤣 but Franklin is just a happy idiot and pees wherever 😂🤣 on the raspberry bushes (soooo many times today. :th), on his sibling’s heads, in the garden, wherever. 😂🤣

Ikey won’t go anywhere but home lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom