Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
There are lots of people that work or drive all night. Some of them drink coffee to help stay awake. Some of them even take caffeine pills.
Ah okay that makes sense! I forgot about those people. :oops: I guess I was thinking people just drank it causally at night lol not out of necessity like that 😂🤣

I somehow slept until 11:30 today. I don’t think my alarms went off. I was up until 3 the last two nights, but I’m ALWAYS up in the AM. Very not like me. Bad got up though, that’s unusual for him. We be swapping routines.
Oh wow that’s hilarious!!! Haha I’ve been sleeping super late lately usually because the couch is so comfy 😂🤣 but the last couple nights I haven’t really slept as well 😭😭 and I’ve gotten up earlier. And then today I just really did not sleep well and woke up twice in the morning and then just stayed up the second time. 😂🤣

Ah okay that makes sense! I forgot about those people. :oops: I guess I was thinking people just drank it causally at night lol not out of necessity like that 😂🤣
Some people drink it casually at night. After dinner coffee is not uncommon. I don't drink coffee later than 2PM ever, because I won't sleep. I'll be sleepy, I'll lay in bed tired as anything, but just won't sleep.
1593833778542.png
1593833785298.png

I somehow slept until 11:30 today. I don’t think my alarms went off. I was up until 3 the last two nights, but I’m ALWAYS up in the AM. Very not like me. Bad got up though, that’s unusual for him. We be swapping routines.
11:30 is technically still in the A.M. hours... so, hey, it's still like you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom