Kiki's Friday Night EXPLOSION....ENDS TONIGHT July 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably all those burnt eggs.
Please Overo Mare, I'm attempting to build a lasting relationship between KDOGG and her boyfriend working at that gas station. The last thing HE needs, is to find out SHE can't cook! Or remember her drivers license, or Social security numbers. or remember the reason why she goes outside, Leaves the kettle boiling dry, etc. etc.( This is a hard task, but I am trying!):he

Please Overo Mare, I'm attempting to build a lasting relationship between KDOGG and her boyfriend working at that gas station. The last thing HE needs, is to find out SHE can't cook! Or remember her drivers license, or Social security numbers. or remember the reason why she goes outside, Leaves the kettle boiling dry, etc. etc.( This is a hard task, but I am trying!):he
Well if he doesn't like her for her banging personality, then he's not good enough for our Dog.

Doesn't hurt to try though. Carry on Feathers.

:lau :gig :lau I am dead!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom