Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I was looking to see if I had any good crow pics and found this little cutie.
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
full

full

full
Ooh, it's absolutely precious!
Beautiful photos, elk!

@R2elk Never fear, I do not illegally hold a raven in captivity. That bird was surrendered to a sanctuary a few hours after the image was taken.
I think it amusing that with all the protections that there is a loophole for raptors. You can get a permit to capture and keep a hawk, an owl and with enough doggedness, even a permit for an eagle to use for Falconry.

I think it amusing that with all the protections that there is a loophole for raptors. You can get a permit to capture and keep a hawk, an owl and with enough doggedness, even a permit for an eagle to use for Falconry.
I was not aware of this. Time to research local permit venues....

Ooh, I'd love an eagle. A nice, big bald eagle.
I'd probably lose my arm upon the creature's landing, but I'd still have an eagle.

Ooh, I'd love an eagle. A nice, big bald eagle.
I'd probably lose my arm upon the creature's landing, but I'd still have an eagle.
They have made it nearly impossible for anyone other than an American Indian on the tribal rolls to be able to get a permit for a Bald Eagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom