Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
One-Eye the tree frog. He got smashed when we were building the coop so I stuck him in my terrarium. I was doubtful he would make it.
81E07261-5024-47F1-B9A7-09451D931104.jpeg

LOL. I mean, from another perspective, it's basically like weight training/resistance training. IF you can't swim with a felt-suit, you don't deserve to be in the water....
You’re right. If you can’t swim in 3layers of clothes plus a hat, why bother.
E20F69DB-E072-465B-AC67-2FEBB0B71734.jpeg
Check out this one from the Getty Museum series called “the history of the bikini.” Can you imagine being scrutinized by the bathing suit police?:th
855A8FFC-4EEB-438A-A69D-AC3D49585305.jpeg

heh. learn quick.

Thanks for that...trying to sort through what to grow in/around/near/etc their run that might survive but also give a treat
They destroy everything edible unless they have an infinite supply. Fences to allow them to reach in for a nibble only. Otherwise, nothing survives. Death and destruction rules.

You’re right. If you can’t swim in 3layers of clothes plus a hat, why bother.
View attachment 2237506Check out this one from the Getty Museum series called “the history of the bikini.” Can you imagine being scrutinized by the bathing suit police?:th
View attachment 2237510
But also...yes. Insanity when it comes to the double standards, let alone "your swimming attire will efficiently preserve your body and you'll be ready for the funeral"...

Huh...

Ok, this just popped in.
At one point in the lands here... Hemp/etc was grown ABUNDANTLY.

It's not kosher/legal yet in PA...but, curious if anyone has any feedback on hemp growing / products/etc with chickens/ducks. I mean... it does grow like a weed.

now I'm really intrigued. Farmers back in the day probably were using it for bedding/etc.

Well nothing says sink & drown like going out into the ocean with heavy fabric.

My dad had an old pair like the 3rd belted red. He also had one like the 2nd pair at the top but they were beige (those suckers are shorter than they look.) Back in those days you bought a suit & you wore it for years & years & years... We used to give him a REALLY hard time about those suits. Poor guy! 🤣
Remind your brother. I bet it will make him pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom