Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Snaps doesnā€™t know this reference!!! @Sapphire Sebright used to (And still sometimes does šŸ˜œ) always ask questions and then need the fainting couch after hearing the answer so @R2elk always says ā€œdonā€™t ask questions you donā€™t want to know the answer toā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answers to.
~ R2elk.​

Words to live by.

Haha no problem!!! Didnā€™t want you to be like ā€œWAIT!? Iā€™m not supposed to ask questions about anything!? :th ā€œ

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

OH!!!

You need fainting couch reference too!!!

When dear, sweet, @Sapphire Sebright found us, she was quite frequently shocked beyond belief (mostly by @BantyChooks and @honanbm šŸ˜œ) so @BantyChooks loaned her (gave?) a virtual fainting couch. Poor sweet gal hardly needs it these days though.

Not sure yet if that is a good thing or a bad thing lol
Oh, the Kikster could be rather risque, as well.
But it was mostly Honnie. Batty could be kind of fainting-couch-inducing, too.
Honnie, though... she still makes me pull out the fainting couch and smelling salts.
So does a certain @RoosterML and an equally certain @R2elk, though I mostly just smack those two.
Well, the former, at least -- I can't smack a magical, perfect creature like elk.

Oh, the Kikster could be rather risque, as well.
But it was mostly Honnie. Batty could be kind of fainting-couch-inducing, too.
Honnie, though... she still makes me pull out the fainting couch and smelling salts.
So does a certain @RoosterML and an equally certain @R2elk, though I mostly just smack those two.
Well, the former, at least -- I can't smack a magical, perfect creature like elk.
:lau YES!!!! Those are the worst offenders!! Lol maybe occasionally muddy too šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ but honan and roo!!! Oh boy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom