Kiki's Friday Night Extravagant CELEBRATION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be on for an extended amount of time until later today -- we made a reservation at church for my father's birthday.
After that, there will be cake baking.
Expect me in the afternoon sometime. Frantically trying to catch up to however many dozen pages will have just popped into existence.
Have fun, y'all! :frow
Enjoy!

C2325E47-26C9-4306-A604-DBE9A221D376.jpeg
this photo popped up on my memories today!! part of how i got my “name” 🤣🤣🤣

I won't be on for an extended amount of time until later today -- we made a reservation at church for my father's birthday.
After that, there will be cake baking.
Expect me in the afternoon sometime. Frantically trying to catch up to however many dozen pages will have just popped into existence.
Have fun, y'all! :frow
Happy birthday to your old man!

Trrrinking my coffee. I have to do it--my morning mood med. :lau DH wants to run off and work on fencing, but he had all morning to do breakfast while I was out wrasslin' chickens (& turkeys & ducks & geese...) I do most of it because of his arthritis, but he makes sure it gets done--which I must confess I need sometimes. :oops:

Anyway we'll be cutting down a snag (or maybe not--might be better to just mend the fence later)--& a bunch of raspberry bushes that had the nerve to grow up in the fence line. They're not in fruit yet away up here, but 🤷‍♀️. Can't put up field fence with them poking every which way. There's plenty more besides those, and they'll grow back next year. This is the last bit except a short and very nasty bit because pine beetles. Anyway, I'm down to the dregs... gotta go.

Trrrinking my coffee. I have to do it--my morning mood med. :lau DH wants to run off and work on fencing, but he had all morning to do breakfast while I was out wrasslin' chickens (& turkeys & ducks & geese...) I do most of it because of his arthritis, but he makes sure it gets done--which I must confess I need sometimes. :oops:

Anyway we'll be cutting down a snag (or maybe not--might be better to just mend the fence later)--& a bunch of raspberry bushes that had the nerve to grow up in the fence line. They're not in fruit yet away up here, but 🤷‍♀️. Can't put up field fence with them poking every which way. There's plenty more besides those, and they'll grow back next year. This is the last bit except a short and very nasty bit because pine beetles. Anyway, I'm down to the dregs... gotta go.
Forgot to push the "post" button. :lau Back for water now.

Info on the temp gun you're using?
So here's the facts. Yesterday was done with the gun on right of the 3. The left side yellow gun has been uncalibrated by getting to close to a fire last summer.
The silver one was a impulse buy when I realized that I'd screwed up the left yellow gun last summer.
Price as I recall, all under $30 each. My 1st laser gun was actually much better then all 3 of these as it would scope up over 1400°F & these 3 won't go above 600-1000°F..... Bummer as it wasn't listed in any of their packages when I got them.
PSX_20200712_113811.jpg

PSX_20200712_113848.jpg

PSX_20200712_113910.jpg

My 1st gun I got from either MSC or Grainger IIRC for monitoring brake temperature on the truck and 5th/GN trailers axles when I used to haul them OTR & eventually had my own 5th wheel.
That started back in 2005 (in the wake of Katrina as I contracted with fema to haul them crackerboxes when I wasn't hauling other stuff or doing drive-away as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20200712_112518342~2.jpg
    IMG_20200712_112518342~2.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom