Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
Yeah.....
No. I stick to the beginner, really basic poses. Ones that don't kill my knees. I have a problem in my left knee that prevents me from doing a lot of the poses 100% "proper"....but I do my best.
Wait until you see my next one.

It's going to be interesting.

I like to do something along these lines with the kids when I'm done with my own yoga routine. Both my little guys love mommy and me yoga!
The one where you're on your back rocking back and forth baby pose maybe.... I love that one.
I don't know the names.

Here's the song that woke me. When did 'tryna' become a word?

That song sucked. I could not even finish listening to it.
Man she is good.
Now that's more like it.
Why would I lie?
It's a colossal waste of time and energy.... And to have to remember the lies gets so dang hard...... Tryna kepp the straight & seperate from reality is, just.... No. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent, not at this juncture...... 1000 points of light..... BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK....
Opportunity knocks 🤣🤣
Make your own almond milk--it's easy to do. Maybe it's additives in the store-bought? I think home-made tastes better, but for me, there's nothing that lives up to real dairy products. I have loved them all my life. For peeps who react badly though, it's nice to have an alternative.
I think I floated this quote over from the smoking thread...

Nice photo shop! 😂😂😂

That song sucked. I could not even finish listening to it.

Now that's more like it.

Opportunity knocks 🤣🤣
I think I floated this quote over from the smoking thread...

Nice photo shop! 😂😂😂
Good morning you quitter.

Yeah, I had a 'roomie in college that was a pathological liar and sociopathic to the degree he believed his own lies so completely that when confronted with the facts proving his story a lie by the university police chief that he twisted the story around to fit his lie.
So I totally know what it was like. Your SIL must be difficult at best to deal with.
Fortunately I don't have to deal with her. She is in a completely different state and over 1000 miles away.

Back
Top Bottom