Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
Let me tell you what just happened over here. From one extreme to the other.
I just moved the 33 meat birds pen out on pasture and was dealing with the smell. Now if anyone has ever raised meat chickens you know what I am talking about.
THEN I walk to the porch pick up my phone click the BYC app and see a wonderful topic on yoga/yoga pants. Those are not 2 happenings I like to have within seconds of each other. 🤣🤣 One is heavenly and the other well it’s just down right 🤮.
Sorry just had to share.

Yeah exactly!! It does depend!! Haha the places I was looking at were super cheap but around here everything is super expensive.

And yeah that’s a good point and I mostly agree although I’m not sure the whole own their own place thing is necessary. Plenty of people live in apartments, which they definitely don’t own, so should they not own pets? I’m genuinely asking here, not trying to be rude or anything, because I’ve seen that mentioned quite a lot and it doesn’t make sense to me.

Because like for example I technically still live at home but we have almost 3 acres here and have tons of places to walk, hike, swim, run, etc. right from my front door. Don’t even have to drive anywhere. And it’s way better than anything I could afford on my own and a way better environment for a dog than some tiny apartment.

So I’m not sure that should be a requirement as long as the animal is happy and cared for.

The money part though I definitely agree on haha
I said have your own place not own your own place. Anyway that's what I mean.
Not be under someone else's roof.
And I'm not saying this to be picking on you by any means..if your parents are ok with you living there and having pets and the pets are taken care of that's y'alls business.
Do you pay your parents rent?
Are you also prepared to pay for damages to their home like ruined carpeting, chewed furniture, scratches on walls doors etc?
What would you do with it if you did get a job and had to be away from the house for 8 or 10 hours a day?
Can you pay a vet bill if something comes up?
Like I said 8k is more money to me than it is to some others...
But that is money that could go towards getting yourself a place and starting out on your own. ..
And won't last long.
It's not so much about having a place as it is being self reliant. If a person is not able to 100% support themselves..
(Which I don't consider it 100% as long as your under someone else's roof)
It's my opinion that a person shouldn't be taking on another living thing that will depend on you for 100% of it's care.

Caring means financially too not just petting and bathing it
I know that. 🙄

I do way more than that. I do all the care for every single animal we have. I am the “animal person” here. They’re all mine and my responsibility and I know that. I’m the only one that does the work and care for them. And when we still had a dog, I am the only one that walked him, trained him, etc. so if anything, I would be adding more work for myself. No one else.

Okay, I'm a little stiff and can't quite place my palms flat anymore...
PalmstoGround.jpg

Back
Top Bottom