Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
I said have your own place not own your own place. Anyway that's what I mean.
Not be under someone else's roof.
And I'm not saying this to be picking on you by any means..if your parents are ok with you living there and having pets and the pets are taken care of that's y'alls business.
Do you pay your parents rent?
Are you also prepared to pay for damages to their home like ruined carpeting, chewed furniture, scratches on walls doors etc?
What would you do with it if you did get a job and had to be away from the house for 8 or 10 hours a day?
Can you pay a vet bill if something comes up?
Like I said 8k is more money to me than it is to some others...
But that is money that could go towards getting yourself a place and starting out on your own. ..
And won't last long.
It's not so much about having a place as it is being self reliant. If a person is not able to 100% support themselves..
(Which I don't consider it 100% as long as your under someone else's roof)
It's my opinion that a person shouldn't be taking on another living thing that will depend on you for 100% of it's care.
I know you weren’t and just meant more like general or whatever but I was just curious because I’ve seen similar mentioned before.

That said, I’ve already thought of all of this. I’m constantly thinking, planning, researching. I’ve thought about this for years.

No I don’t pay them rent at the moment but I pay for a lot of the groceries and my own car and other stuff like that so they don’t care.

They also don’t care what animals I have as long as I’m paying for them and doing the care, which I am.

They would never make me pay for any damages or anything because they really don’t care about that sort of thing. The house is basically already trashed as it is and/or like super old so there’s really nothing a dog could hurt. And even if there was, they’re not like that.

My dad works from home and my mom is home a lot too so the dog wouldn’t be alone or crated or whatever if that happened. And no this isn’t dumping it on them because I’d make sure I walked/trained/exercised/ran it beforehand and afterwards or hire a dog walker. Probably would come home at lunch or whatever to check on it too. It’d probably be sleeping most of that time anyway. I’ve thought of this.

And yeah, I could. That’s part of why I’m saving so much so I’m prepared. I already pay for the cat’s vet bills though.

And I get that and what you’re trying to say and stuff but I don’t really think that’s necessarily fair to say someone can’t support themselves just because they’re living at home. Plenty of people could but choose to live at home to save money. Myself included. Doesn’t mean they can’t take great care of an animal.

I love dogs. They’re my life. I dog walk/pet sit currently and I’m trying to become a trainer. I would never neglect it or anything. In fact I tend to spoil them and overbuy for them 😂🤣 it would have a great life. Having a home or not isn’t the sole determining factor in whether someone would be a good owner or not. I’m constantly training and going for hour plus long walks and stuff like that whenever I even just watch a dog. I’m an extremely devoted pet owner so.

I used to want to move out ASAP and still do eventually but now I’ve got the chickens, the quail, garden, etc. I’m happy here now. And I also just got insurance here so I can’t exactly move right now anyway. But can’t anyway with the Corona thing going on anyway.

Also there’s plenty of people that do own a home, work a million hours or make tons or whatever, that treat their animals like absolute shit and there’s homeless people who treat them like royalty so :confused:

Some people, myself included, put their animals needs before their own and would rather starve than let the animal starve which is maybe stupid but :confused:

They’re family to me.

Also there’s plenty of people that do own a home, work a million hours or make tons or whatever, that treat their animals like absolute shit and there’s homeless people who treat them like royalty so :confused:

Some people, myself included, put their animals needs before their own and would rather starve than let the animal starve which is maybe stupid but :confused:

They’re family to me.
You are getting defensive again. It does not matter what anyone else does whether they do good or bad.

It is literally never relevant. It is a piss poor argument in any situation.

And I am not saying you are a poor pet owner. I know how much you love your animals. But I think your ability to make realistic plans for the future, or even to understand our arguments, is limited by your lack of experience in certain areas.

Back
Top Bottom