Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
:eek: :eek:

It might if I find a super cheap place and don’t eat that much 😂🤣
Now that I have read most of the "economics 101" sub-thread woven through this thread..... I'd like to break it down for y'all; now I'm not going full metal jacket here..........
Rent for solo in the "cheap seats" around The Denton, the DFW & Galveston areas ~$600 /month
Utilities(electric & gas) ~$200-450/month
Phone/'Net/TV >$120/month
Insurance (auto & rental) $55 & up/month
Groceries ~$200/month (super cheapo scrimping)

Thats gonna minimally cover the bare essentials. Won't include things like eating out(fast food); shopping with a budget at thrift stores, fuel and stuff like that.......

Now that I have read most of the "economics 101" sub-thread woven through this thread..... I'd like to break it down for y'all; now I'm not going full metal jacket here..........
Rent for solo in the "cheap seats" around The Denton, the DFW & Galveston areas ~$600 /month
Utilities(electric & gas) ~$200-450/month
Phone/'Net/TV >$120/month
Insurance (auto & rental) $55 & up/month
Groceries ~$200/month (super cheapo scrimping)

Thats gonna minimally cover the bare essentials. Won't include things like eating out(fast food); shopping with a budget at thrift stores, and stuff like that.......
Is everything okay, if you don't mind me asking? Given the family emergency... you don't have to say anything if you don't want to.

Everything is "okay". Everyone is also "safe & okay."

I'll know more tomo---- ermm, later today if I'll be making a run down to the lake house for a sorta 'rescue mission.'
Okay, good. I'm glad that everyone's all right....
Yeah, it gets kind of confusing when one is up until three and has to say something about a later time, when the sun is up. "Tomorrow?" Or "later?"
It's confusing mostly due to the fact that one is quite tired at that point....

Back
Top Bottom