Kiki's Friday Night Party. Put your apron on and...

I’m so excited! He’s a sheltie and I’ll name him Pippin if I adopt him.
Oh I love sherries. My aunt had one of those and he had really bad hips. I was always the dog sitter and I had to pop his hips back into place. They popped out all the time. He was young when it started and couldn’t really walk by the time he was 7. I’m not sure if it’s genetic, he wasn’t over weight. Some breeds have bad hips though.

No, trust me on this one
Make French toast, 2 fried eggs (REALLY dippy but not slimy), bacon or sausage (I prefer bacon), sauté onions, some pickled jalapeños, and syrup for the dressing. It’s called heart-attack sammich. It’s bomb.
That sounds amazing!! Although I’m not sure about the jalapeños lol it actually sounds similar to the McGriddles from McDonald’s!! Those things are so good haha

Oh I love sherries. My aunt had one of those and he had really bad hips. I was always the dog sitter and I had to pop his hips back into place. They popped out all the time. He was young when it started and couldn’t really walk by the time he was 7. I’m not sure if it’s genetic, he wasn’t over weight. Some breeds have bad hips though.
He’s so cute!!!
I know! He’s absolutely adorable! He is old but I figure that the old dogs deserve love just as much if not more than puppies. I would also be getting him from a rescue as well. He is eight years old so hopefully he doesn’t have hip problems. I fell in love with him the second I saw him so hopefully everything works out. :D

I know! He’s absolutely adorable! He is old but I figure that the old dogs deserve love just as much if not more than puppies. I would also be getting him from a rescue as well. He is eight years old so hopefully he doesn’t have hip problems. I fell in love with him the second I saw him so hopefully everything works out. :D
Awww that’s so sweet you’re taking an older dog!! :love not many people do so :bow

Awww that’s so sweet you’re taking an older dog!! :love not many people do so :bow
I just think that they deserve not to have to live in a shelter and they deserve a loving home. I have a 17 year old cat who’s blind and deaf and he’s still got lots of life left in him. I bet it would be awfully hard to give up an animal after that much time. :)

I just think that they deserve not to have to live in a shelter and they deserve a loving home. I have a 17 year old cat who’s blind and deaf and he’s still got lots of life left in him. I bet it would be awfully hard to give up an animal after that much time. :)
Oh yeah I totally agree!!! Just everybody seems to want puppies and kittens :hit :rant and oh wow that’s amazing!!! :love my little putty tat is turning 10 in August!!! :eek: I can't believe it. :th and oh yeah I’m sure!!!

I bet I could win
You already have
Same! I won’t even say what I’m eating atm lol
It’s ice cream, the answer is always ice cream 🍨
Sure! I don't really have one, though. More like a method.
I usually toss some raw garlic, an egg yolk, teaspoon of vinegar, pinch of salt, and avocado oil or olive oil in a jar, and stick blend. I add more oil as I go as necessary. When it's the at the texture I like, I mix in pepper, and whatever else I want. If it's too thick i toss in the egg white. Too thin, add olive pull. Love some dill in there too.
I like your style, who needs recipes anyways? Thanks much!
Hahahaha OMG!!!
Hey, its a win win for everyone.
That sounds amazing!! Although I’m not sure about the jalapeños lol it actually sounds similar to the McGriddles from McDonald’s!! Those things are so good haha
How dare you say that! It is nothing like that nasty. I cook REAL food, not fake food.

I just watched the clip with pippin the dog... guess I won’t take my dog to the beach! :eek: (Not like I’m anywhere near a beach anyways)

Wait... That Pippin thing was not on purpose? Was that a coincidence??? Is that even possible??? Omg! That’s even funnier!!!:lau:gig

You ROCK adopting an old dog like that!:bow When you get her I’ll nickname her Sharkbait.:p (Just kidding.Maybe.)

One of my pugs has a trick hip that has to be popped back in on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom