Kiki's Friday Night Party. Put your apron on and...

leaving before noon tomorrow 🤞🤞 so do we have an idea of anything i should pack???
I think we had narrowed it down to animal costume dance party and/or garden party??? I know a few people (I think including you??? But maybe Critter???) had liked the costume/dance thingy and then someone mentioned garden party too which I kinda like. I also really liked the pajama and/or popcorn/movie ideas but nobody had said anything about those ones. Although those two would be easier for me since I will probably be doing those two anyway this weekend and won’t be home haha but so far the only one people have really “chosen” or said one way or the other one was the costume dance party thing so it will probably be that? But Kiki is behind so I don’t think she’s officially chosen yet. Maybe pack a few different things hahah

I think we had narrowed it down to animal costume dance party and/or garden party??? I know a few people (I think including you??? But maybe Critter???) had liked the costume/dance thingy and then someone mentioned garden party too which I kinda like. I also really liked the pajama and/or popcorn/movie ideas but nobody had said anything about those ones. Although those two would be easier for me since I will probably be doing those two anyway this weekend and won’t be home haha but so far the only one people have really “chosen” or said one way or the other one was the costume dance party thing so it will probably be that? But Kiki is behind so I don’t think she’s officially chosen yet. Maybe pack a few different things hahah
since i’m out of town....garden party i will have to be the party crasher......but i will pack some cute stuff anyway just in case.....the alcohol is covered....i have wine beer and a mix of white claw and truly!!

since i’m out of town....garden party i will have to be the party crasher......but i will pack some cute stuff anyway just in case.....the alcohol is covered....i have wine beer and a mix of white claw and truly!!
No matter what theme it is, it will be fun!! And wow you’re really stocked!! 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom