Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Funnel cakes are great if done properly and eaten HOT with powdered sugar going everywhere. My limit is less than half and then I have to get the sticky off. Crazy Lady's limit is "please one more!". :sick no limits...

Don't get me started on oreos. Nasty, greasy things. Dipping them in grease is not making them better.

I'm glad you enjoy them. Not trying to rain on your parade.

Now, if we talk about a peach cobbler with Blue Bell. You will have my attention.
We're kindred, nutty. Oreos are ick, and peach cobbler is the best thing ever.

Probably not many at all but it is a real thing!! Everything online (from real experts not randoms) says not to shower or do anything with water during a storm because the electricity can travel through the pipes.
I see that, but it's incredibly rare. You drive, right? That'll kill you thousands of times, over, and over before showering during a lightning storm will.

I see that, but it's incredibly rare. You drive, right? That'll kill you thousands of times, over, and over before showering during a lightning storm will.
I guess so but it doesn’t hurt to be safe! Why take the chance if I don’t have to? It rarely thunderstorms here so there’s a million other times I could shower.

Probably not many at all but it is a real thing!! Everything online (from real experts not randoms) says not to shower or do anything with water during a storm because the electricity can travel through the pipes.
It’s true, I’m terrified of lightning. It can travel through the pipes. Avoid concrete areas as well since it travel through the rebar. There isn’t a lightning rod on this building, a dumb dumb took it off for scrap, tallest building around, I almost cry with every storm!
Car battery was dead, I cuddled a goose and it napped.

Back
Top Bottom