Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, that looks like skin and bones the way those ribs are so visible and the hip bone 'blade' seems so prominent.

I'm not one who let's dogs get over weight FWIW. Even thought I do know all to well what you mean. So, so many feed trash to their dogs and they are bloated sausages with feet.

This is the other one (adult).

1597612394768.jpeg

We do not feed our dogs commercial food, they get raw meat and bones (mostly deer etc.), fresh vegetables, essential oils, eggs and meat from our own chickens etc. all organic. This not only makes for a healthier dog but also for a more defined appearance than those who are puffed up by dry dog food containing all sorts of artificial rubbish.

And our dogs are intact = not neutered.

This is the other one (adult).

View attachment 2293265

We do not feed our dogs commercial food, they get raw meat and bones (mostly deer etc.), fresh vegetables, essential oils, eggs and meat from our own chickens etc. all organic. This not only makes for a healthier dog but also for a more defined appearance than those who are puffed up by dry dog food containing all sorts of artificial rubbish.

And our dogs are intact = not neutered.
They are gorgeous :love

Btw the dog looks well muscled to me and broad in the chest. I believe that line in the back is just the ridge of fur cause it appears to be a Ridgeback? Or mix? Don’t think it would be so well muscled either if it was malnourished as they usually lose muscle mass first I think. Ridgies also tend to be very long, lean dogs anyway and have extra skin under the tuck like that so that may contribute to that look. The dog is beautiful @LaFleche

https://g.co/kgs/npyW49
You are right, this is a young Rhodesian Ridgeback not yet one year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom