Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
Kdog needs to sleep on the couch with her mom every night.
Stop Wow facing me you nutters.
It's fantastic that she went to bed at a normal time.
Oh NO. KDOG DID NOT GO TO SLEEP
Here I am all excited thinking you passed out at a normal time. 😤
:lau :gig :lau

You kill me!!!

I really did go to sleep at a normal time and pass out for real but then I woke back up few hours later 😂🤣

The couch wasn’t that comfy and I was hot. Then of course I just had to check on here once I woke up. :oops: going back to sleep now though.

Told me I was a shit nurse!
How dare they! Respect the nurses -- they handle sharp objects daily, and they know all about anatomy.... know all the painful places to stick those pointy things....
Freaking lifesavers, too!
Ursuline Chick, here: :hugs
I have huge respect for nurses -- thank you for your work and patience, Ursuline Chick, and any nurses who read this. Thank you!

I still cannot understand how people do not have air conditioners in their house.
Just does not to make sense to me.
We have fans. And some lovely, large windows. And I think that my brother has an A/C unit... a little one, one that can be stored away pretty easily and doesn't require any mounting.
Mostly, though, we have fans.

We have fans. And some lovely, large windows. And I think that my brother has an A/C unit... a little one, one that can be stored away pretty easily and doesn't require any mounting.
Don't tell me you pulled an all nighter.

I used a fan last night and I’m gonna set up the window one today. Those can work pretty well sometimes. But even those aren’t enough in the middle of summer when it’s hot and muggy and humid 😂🤣 can’t open the windows when it’s that humid.

Back
Top Bottom