Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
Don't tell me you pulled an all nighter.
I hope not! :eek:

I fell back asleep after being awake like an hour (so like 2:15-2:30ish) and just now woke up again a few minutes ago. Plus of course the maybe two hours on the couch. Went to sleep right after 11 but I couldn’t get comfortable for a while which is why I say probably closer to 2 than 3 hours. Woke up like 1:30.

ANYWAY!!! So total I slept maybe 8-9 hours and even dreamt (rarely do lately) and I feel GREAT. I’m actually up already too because I’m just not tired.

Don't tell me you pulled an all nighter.
I did :lau :lau Not that I wanted too, but such is life!
A few evenings ago I went to lock up the girls and one was missing. DH and I looked all over the neighborhood for her, into the night, to no avail. She was gone 3 days and we thought she was gone for good. Just knew some possum or coon got her.
This morning I was making coffee and getting ready to let the girls out to graze, when I looked out the window, and much to my surprise my missing girl was standing by the fence waiting to go in :confused:.
She is very shabby looking, almost like a molt, but I have not found any injuries on her. She must be a hell of a fighter. I would love to know where she has been :th
I am so glad she came home alright. :wee

I hope not! :eek:

I fell back asleep after being awake like an hour (so like 2:15-2:30ish) and just now woke up again a few minutes ago. Plus of course the maybe two hours on the couch. Went to sleep right after 11 but I couldn’t get comfortable for a while which is why I say probably closer to 2 than 3 hours. Woke up like 1:30.

ANYWAY!!! So total I slept maybe 8-9 hours and even dreamt (rarely do lately) and I feel GREAT. I’m actually up already too because I’m just not tired.
Do not stay in bed All day!

Everybody else spends just as much if not more time on here. And I’m already outside planting stuff soooo
What anyone else does is not important. The only thing that matters is what you do. Get out and enjoy the cool morning. Be active. Start seeing the beauty of sunrises.

What anyone else does is not important. The only thing that matters is what you do. Get out and enjoy the cool morning. Be active. Start seeing the beauty of sunrises.
Yeah, like R2 says, then you'll see this! :love
20200306_064935.jpg

I need help.
Can someone explain this?
I cannot figure it out.View attachment 2169532
I haven't gotten to where you figured it out yet but I believe it is 4.

Edited to add:
At least that is what I would have chosen. Hmmm... so many were saying it was a dif # than I would have thought. I suck at puzzles! :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom