Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Pics
Jealous..... Totally. Freaking. Jealous!!!
If you saw the farm they're getting married on, you'd turn positively GREEN! The main farm is nice, but the satellite farm is positively gorgeous! It's an old, OLD place, with stone silos, lots of white painted fencing and field after field of corn, alfalfa and happy cows. And if I do say so myself, my amazing nephew is pretty gorgeous, too - and the kind of guy I hope someone is out there raising for my own daughter.
And on that note, I'll add a picture of one of my own "homemades:"
CarolRailing.jpg

And no, not the dollhouse ... the doll on the railing ... complete with the requisite cowboy boots!

If you saw the farm they're getting married on, you'd turn positively GREEN! The main farm is nice, but the satellite farm is positively gorgeous! It's an old, OLD place, with stone silos, lots of white painted fencing and field after field of corn, alfalfa and happy cows. And if I do say so myself, my amazing nephew is pretty gorgeous, too - and the kind of guy I hope someone is out there raising for my own daughter.
And on that note, I'll add a picture of one of my own "homemades:"View attachment 2246893
And no, not the dollhouse ... the doll on the railing ... complete with the requisite cowboy boots!
I thought about posting pics of my homemade munchkins, lol

Back
Top Bottom