Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Pics
Love artichokes and those look great! And tasty too I'll bet. I tried growing them here from starts one year. I got huge plants but they never budded up.

The brother in front. He was the more pushy of the two. Wonderful boy though...so long as you don't have an apple in your hand. Askin' to be mugged if you do!

I used to have BR turkeys and one year I did a huge Thanksgiving meal where and everything came from my farm except the flour and the salt. It's such a good feeling when it comes from your own land. :highfive:
My dairy-farmer nephew is getting married this October. He and is intended are growing ALL their own food for the event (ever tried to find a caterer that won't make any money buying your food? It wasn't easy!!) Not only have they planted special crops, but they currently have a steer who I believe they call "First Dance." The two piglets they're raising are "Entree" and "Appetizer." These two young people are going to do very well, together ... they share the same twisted sense of humor!

Back
Top Bottom