Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Sealer is a coonass?? How'd I miss this?
From north of I-10. Borderline.
My belly is jealous. Last night's dinner was ham-n-cheese pizza bites and overprocessed onion rings (DD was our cook, and her inspiration was, shall we say, lacking?) Now I'm gonna have to up my game. Zheesh, that means actually planning ahead and defrosting something. You people are a PAIN! :D
What's for dinner, Grandma?

Fresh from the garden purple hull peas cooked all day with pig neck bones for flavor. Add in onions and bell peppers. Serve when the meat is falling off the bones and the peas are falling apart over rice cooked with homemade bone broth instead of water.

I'm craving homemade bread since @Nabiki cooked that sour dough loaf. So homemade bread fresh out of the oven slathered in butter and honey for dessert.

Mmmm Mmmm

Still miss HeeHaw. Good clean television.

I couldn’t hit a stationary target three feet away. Sure it was my first time riding the shotgun, but still!
The first time I raised a shotgun, I landed flat on my keester ... twice in a row. I never even got proficient enough to know how bad an aim I have. If I must, gimme a safe little 22 ... but turn your eyes away, if you want to keep 'em! :D

Back
Top Bottom