Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
I get sinus migraines often. Best remedy I found is Chocolate. Chocolate bar. Something with cocoa. A little coffee and a nap.

What a great way to justify having Chocolate around!!!

I feel a migraine coming on now, I wonder if the WW would run to town and get me some Hershey’s bars.

They are cute as the dickens, but I shudder to think what kind of genetic problems may be introduced in the efforts to get cattle down to the size of the average dairy goat.

....I know...party pooper here. It's ok, I have well stained rotten tomato shields handy.

That depends, most Southies pronounce it with between 4 and 6 syllables.,
Yup - we had a Georgian friend who kept turning down Sunday lunch and dinner invites, telling us she had a "mating" to attend. It always left my Dad rolling, because he worked with her husband, who simply explained that Sunday afternoons were "Family Time." My father, of course, assumed the dirty deed ... but in her genteel, southern drawal, Charlene was simply telling us about her church's Altar Guild mating (meeting.) Once he figured it out, don't think my Dad didn't have a field day with that one!

My roommates are finally up and heading off for work. That means that it's time to go round up my ten extra boys and... View attachment 2250350
To you Nabiki I say SQUAWK! SQUAWK!.JPG

Back
Top Bottom