Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
From the looks of this week's forecast, at least in my neck of the woods ... the oven's only on pre-heat. I just put two gallons of cubed watermelon in my freezer for the biddies, next week. I'm thinking it's time to get another ...
That reminds me... I have some frozen watermelon in the big freezer somewhere set aside for smoothies. I think I need to make a smoothie!!

We're on tap for more hot weather this next week too. Dry and in the shade ain't too bad...but as you know with the oppresive humidity comes the soaring heat indexes. You get any bay breeze up here?

Then why do they have sheep?
The answer to that particular question is a running joke between my brother and his best friend. I can't REALLY go there without getting trouble with the Powers That Be ...

But ... the politically correct answer is that they have sheep so they can shear them frequently, providing wool for those dad-blasted Northies who just don't understand that cotton and linen are much better!

There ... am I safe, now?

The answer to that particular question is a running joke between my brother and his best friend. I can't REALLY go there without getting trouble with the Powers That Be ...

But ... the politically correct answer is that they have sheep so they can shear them frequently, providing wool for those dad-blasted Northies who just don't understand that cotton and linen are much better!

There ... am I safe, now?

nope, that answer offends me.

Back
Top Bottom