Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Wow! Way cool. 💕 My dad was a custom home builder, so we always moved around--live one place a couple years, then sell and move--but we always lived in real nice houses, with pools of course. It was Florida after all. He built waterfalls for us to dive off of. So pretty! Anyway that was part of the aeration system but you couldn't run them too long or the water would cool off too much. He did not like the water to be cold.
Yes, that’s another benefit of the pool sprinkler. The water is 90 degrees right now so that will help cool it down some. Tonight I’m going to switch the timer to run the pump at night with the sprinkler. That should help some.

Can you make a video and upload it to YouTube...I just want to hear ya talk like a hick...or what ever this is called.
I can make a video but I can't upload it. :lau I'm doing good if I can even download one. There's talk of us being part of the rural 5G thing, but looking at the area map, I think we'll still be outlying. Oh well... life in the wilderness is good. 🥰

Choot’em
:eek: :lau no way!!! He’s too handsome and adorable!!! Besides, he’s too small to make a good meal :lau

Now Jack on the other hand.... 😂🤣🙈

If he doesn’t shape up, he will be stew soon. He’s very rough with the girls and has fake charged me a few times. BUT! He’s starting to be better with the girls and dance some at least now and he is also good at protecting them and getting them under cover, even the little babies in the other coop, so I’m letting him stay for now. He’s young so hopefully he’ll mature.

Back
Top Bottom