Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
And we do raise our own cattle and we want a grain finished beef. Oof...I remember the grass fed (cow) milk...not much milk drank here in the summer...lol.
Isn't it just wonderful when the wild onions come up in the spring and how it makes the milk taste?

Last edited:
I know my SSN because you had to write it down every time you clocked in at Pizza Hut. :lau The rest of those numbers I've never memorized. I have no head for numbers at all and even when unexpectedly asked for my SSN or required to write it down for a form, when I know I'll need it, my mind can blank out because of that minor amount of stress. 🤷‍♀️ It can even happen with my phone numbers.

Yet I can and have memorized long passages of literature. The memory only lasts as long as I practice but I always retain the knowledge--just not the exact words. I figure it's worthwhile for that. Anyway, our lovely Dawg is not alone. I think I've always been like that. It's definitely getting worse, though.
:love :hugs

I sometimes blank too like I’ve occasionally tried to call my dad on a phone somewhere else or had to give them the numbers and couldn’t remember it 😂🤣🙈

Back
Top Bottom