Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
It is a 20 gallong FOWLR setup (no corals). When we adopted the tank there was a pair of maroon clownfish, a yellow-watchman goby, 2 zombie snails, and a fighting conch. Since then we have added two blue-legged hermit crabs and a candy stripe pistol shrimp. The shrimp bonded with the goby immediately which was super cool. They are besties now :D
I'm pretty convinced the fish hate me but the inverts and I are pretty tight. Except Trigger the shrimp whom I hardly ever see. Conchita and I are buddies though (as long as I keep those nori sheets coming) :p

That would depend on the time of the day and the location. In a bar at closing time, the big brain stops functioning at all and the little one is in complete control.
I dunno - I just returned one who never set foot in a bar and still forgot which one was supposed to be in control. Apparently the wrong one was in control of the latch on the barn door ... Zheesh, I HATE it when that happens!

Used to keep primarily saltwater. Been taking a break from that for the last 8 years though.

Keep telling myself that one day I'll drag one of the tanks back out and set it up again.... I'm still enjoying the simplicity of fresh water though.

What do you have in your nano? Love all nano tanks.
I enjoy the simplicity of my goldfish pond except when it comes time to thin out the reeds. The goldfish are self sustaining and live off what is in the pond. I do not feed them. If someone wants some, I will set a trap and give away whatever I catch.

It's a birthmark, not a tan line!
DS has those, too. WHen I first noticed them (first trip to the beach as a baby) I thought I'd either applied his sunblock unevenly or picked him up with too much on my hands, because they look like hand/finger marks on both sides. As a kid, we told him that was where Rafiki's fingers touched him when he was held up to the sun (DD - little sister - was a diehard Lion King fanatic.) He was pretty impressed!

I enjoy the simplicity of my goldfish pond except when it comes time to thin out the reeds. The goldfish are self sustaining and live off what is in the pond. I do not feed them. If someone wants some, I will set a trap and give away whatever I catch.
Simplicity is good. I fear my FIL will be getting a very long list of feeding instructions for all the critters if DH and I go out of town next week :gig

Back
Top Bottom