Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

It really is your birthday ? Thought you were looking older. Happy Birthday :celebrate

:hugs
You’re supposed to say she looks younger!!!! SMH. :old
we need to spend the entire day harvesting and processing the garden!! one of my bell pepper plants actually broke from the weight!!! and we have over 20# of tomatoes ready
We have a lot of jalapeños but that’s really it. The chickens have eaten most of our tomatoes. 😤😤😤
I'm pretty sure these guys are all members of the LGBT brotherhood.... But thanks.
:lau nahhh I doubt it! Well, the dudes in the second pic, maybe! But college dudes are weird and love hugging each other and wearing weird outfits and getting wasted 😂🤣 my brother was in a frat lol they’re just weird 😂🤣

@CindyinSD
You might appreciate this; I may have mentioned that my wife and I have a goal to own our "summer retirement" home in the Free State of South Dakota. The Heart of Dixie is still pretty "Free" but DANG, the Early Spring-Summers-Early Falls are KILLER hot and humid. They are sapping the life out of me!

So every week we are a few pennies closer to our future Summer South Dakota Home! I even put a SD State Flag on the front of my truck! Most rednecks around me couldn't find South Dakota with a Map and 3 hints so you can imagine the looks I get in my small southern town!
View attachment 2270016
Careful South Dakota is on meth. That’s why I left.

Back
Top Bottom