Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I need to go to the bank but I look high as a damn kite and I’m worried they won’t give me the money 😂🤣🙈 I better run home real quick first lmao

D7951A72-34B6-4734-B389-23B0F57CF771.jpeg
64185EDF-2016-4F57-8FD5-D0061C863C08.jpeg
14AD7945-C11F-4EC7-B086-68A1CA83F36D.jpeg

Whoa WTF! You're surprise it's for me?
Wtf!
I'm dying!
I'm not home yet but I will be soon.

I'm dying!
Of course....otherwise I wouldn’t have made such a BIG deal!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 im really hoping its PERFECT or at least the mex gets some enjoyment out of it!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 PIC will be Required per @Kiki rules!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Definitely not the whiskey.

F WORDS!!!
View attachment 2270366
Y'know, that's only a problem if you don't plan on finishing the bottle tonight. If the bottle will be empty, anyway ... might as well just push the cork all the way in and be done with it!

And if you HADN'T planned to finish it all tonight ...

Hey Everybody ... I know where there's gonna be a party, tonight!!!
Party at Overo Mare's House!

I just had an interesting visitor (shoulda locked my gate yesterday) ...couple of guys trying to sell steaks. Sure, yeah....no thank you.
But one asks me about my truck and if it's mine. I did good to bite my tongue and not snap that it actually belongs to the burro because women don't own trucks... **eye roll** ...and instead answered nicely "Yes, it belongs to me."
Then he asks me if I want to sell it, and I was not expecting that.

So we go over the truck's particulars and he left his info and I told him I would think about it.

Completely random.
I have sold a lot of things over the years to completely random visitors.

Back
Top Bottom