Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I bet you’ve never watched the Exorcist. That’s a nice family friendly movie. You should watch it when you’re home by yourself to pass the time. :cool:
Late at night!
I saw some of that with friends ... we went to another show, but there was a sneak preview of The Exorcist. It was too late to go anywhere else, so we went in, anyway. BIG mistake. We ended up leaving, 'cause two of us got sick ... I was one of them! Never did watch the rest ... or even the trailers!

family history of heart problems coupled with no medical insurance, aversion to doctors, overweight and lessened activity, and high stress level
Walking and weight loss help. Taking even just a little bit of weight - just five pounds - makes a difference. I know that from first hand experience. Mine dropped almost a whole point for each pound I lost. Tell him - Five pounds - NO EXCUSES! ANYBODY can lose five pounds! He may be surprised enough to keep it going!

I looked it up and found one from 2005? But also found the original. And both sound TERRIFYING and I am most definitely NOT watching either one of those 😂🤣😂

I’ll be skipping that one and The Exorcist lmao

I don’t do horror 😂🤣

One time my friends made me watch Paranormal Activity and I was scared the whole time lol
I'm with you, Gal! I watch movies to be either educated or entertained. If I want to watch horror, I'll turn on the news!

@Sapphire Sebright

How about a two ingredient chocolate cake? I don't know how they can call it a cake without any flour.

300 grams semi sweet chocolate
Melt chocolate and cool.

4 eggs separated
Beat whites to soft peak.

Mix yolks into chocolate, then fold in whites.

Grease cake pan.

Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
Might have to try that one!

I tried to show DH a parody clip of a scene from the exorcist but he refused to watch it. The parody thing was funny/cute—not horrifying at all, but he just walked away. The original must have been really bad, for him to respond that way.

I was too young when it came out and never watched because horror just isn't my thing. He apparently remembers it better than he likes. Don't watch it, Kelsey.
I second that. All joking aside. Don't watch it. It's not worth a lifetime of nightmares. Truth.

Back
Top Bottom