Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

oh my goodness!!! mr muddy just mentioned dirty awful word!!! EXERCISE 🤣🤣🤣 just trying to figure out what and when!! he says he has to be in peak physical condition in 8 weeks cuz guess what starts october 1st???
Oktoberfest??? Why? It’s not that hard to sit down and eat a crap load of bratswurst and kraut. Sure, it takes a little effort to eat that much but exercise, no.
:gig

I tried to show DH a parody clip of a scene from the exorcist but he refused to watch it. The parody thing was funny/cute—not horrifying at all, but he just walked away. The original must have been really bad, for him to respond that way.

I was too young when it came out and never watched because horror just isn't my thing. He apparently remembers it better than he likes. Don't watch it, Kelsey.
I have zero intentions! 😂🤣

I don’t mind like thriller or mystery or like slightly creepy and that sort of stuff but I do not mess with anything paranormal/demon/devil/possessed related 😂🤣 nope. No way. Except Ghost Busters. That one was cute and funny lol

The monster zucchini out in the garden?
Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!
:lau I just picked some of it’s fruits off.
Awww C'mon ... He's not THAT young ... Be a COUGAR!
OMG!! 😂🤣 you just wanna get rid of him ;)

family history of heart problems coupled with no medical insurance, aversion to doctors, overweight and lessened activity, and high stress level
Get him out walking or put a treadmill in front of the screen so he can walk in cool comfort. I got one with hand bars that are horizontal to the floor so I could tie a shelf board onto them and use my computer or read a book while walking. But... most peeps like tv shows better, I think. DH lost 35lbs and his pressure dropped to normal, plus he feels so much better. 🥰

i was wrong about one.....dh says revenge of the nerds was not set in northeast, but others were jaws, little shop of horrors and i’m also taking a wild guess on amityville horror!!
JAWS! Ya know they filmed that scene with all the townspeople in the ocean in the dead of winter. They pretty much froze out there ... but they weren't gonna miss their 15 minutes of fame. Pretty cool ... literally!

Get him out walking or put a treadmill in front of the screen so he can walk in cool comfort. I got one with hand bars that are horizontal to the floor so I could tie a shelf board onto them and use my computer or read a book while walking. But... most peeps like tv shows better, I think. DH lost 35lbs and his pressure dropped to normal, plus he feels so much better. 🥰
That’s amazing!!! I don’t think I could multi task and read and walk at the same time 😂🤣 is fall off.

But oddly I think I like treadmills better than actual walking. Idk why but the past couple times I’ve stayed at hotels, I’ve gone and used them 😂🤣

I guess it just gets boring walking the same route all the time and I also like the stats on the treadmill. Plus of course music and AC 😂

JAWS! Ya know they filmed that scene with all the townspeople in the ocean in the dead of winter. They pretty much froze out there ... but they weren't gonna miss their 15 minutes of fame. Pretty cool ... literally!
Oh wow really!? That’s amazing hahaha I never knew that. Though I have been to the Jaws beach before 😂🤣 and also I think Universal had like a little Jaws boat ride thing lol

Back
Top Bottom