Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Pics
Wait you have a sick chick!?
My sweet girl.
20200730_092010.jpg

You don't have to be sorry. Kiki isn't rebuking you. This is a party thread and folks on here are kind of "saucy" toward one another, but in a teasing way. You mustn't take any of it seriously. The first page, the first post or two—that's where you'll find the "rules."

You're supposed to post a picture—just for fun—depicting your interpretation of something nerdy about yourself or something "hillbilly" (made up or real) about yourself, or something to do with birthdays. You can and should be very creative in your interpretation of the rules. That's part of the fun.

We're very glad to have you here. Sometimes the joking can get a bit irreverent, so if you feel uncomfortable with that, just scroll on past and ignore those bits. I do. Or if you find you just don't like the party threads, that's fine too. There are lots of social-type threads here in addition to the informative ones, where you can get to know all kinds of good-hearted people. :hugs :love
Thank you for explaining :)

Nope, none of that counts. It’s way to nice, neat and tidy. And, that spit toon looks like it’s never been used! Redneck wannabe! :lau
Beautiful porch and view though. :)
You need 1 old back seat from a chevy truck, a few cig burn holes included. One ice chest to use as a coffee table that holds cold beer (bud, anything else would be too high end), 2 metal garbage cans, one on each side of the bench seat as end tables. They double as trash cans until they become too full, then you can just throw the trash out into the yard. At least one mangy old dog that chases cars. Additional 5 gallon plastic cans from home depot for additional seating. An old broken BBQ pit or fire pit of some sort for cold nights, with broken wooden furniture for fuel. No need for ash trays, cig butts, etc., they just get thrown in the front yard. Can of spray paint to mark pissing contests. Oh wait that's MY house. :lau :lau

You need 1 old back seat from a chevy truck, a few cig burn holes included. One ice chest to use as a coffee table that holds cold beer (bud, anything else would be too high end), 2 metal garbage cans, one on each side of the bench seat as end tables. They double as trash cans until they become too full, then you can just throw the trash out into the yard. At least one mangy old dog that chases cars. Additional 5 gallon plastic cans from home depot for additional seating. An old broken BBQ pit or fire pit of some sort for cold nights, with broken wooden furniture for fuel. No need for ash trays, cig butts, etc., they just get thrown in the front yard. Can of spray paint to mark pissing contests. Oh wait that's MY house. :lau :lau
:lau :eek:

Back
Top Bottom