Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

Pics
I wake up this morning and have to catch up on 20 pages of mustard talk? I can tell already this is going to be a weird day. :)
You'll appreciate this "mustard based recipe"

Smoked Boston Butt with Mustard Rub

Rub a room temp Boston Butt with basic Yellow Mustard
Sprinkle with a Spice Rub of; Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Brown Sugar, All Spice, Kosher Salt, Garlic, Paprika, and Onion Salt

Smoke at 225 F with Hickory Smoke for approx 1 hour per pound. Goal of achieving an internal Temp of 195-200 F

Spritz the Boston Butt occasionally with Apple Cider Vinegar and Brown Sugar solution.

BBQ Pork goes very well with Mustard in my humble but extremely well edumacated experience!

Pairs well with a nice Bourbon!

Sprinkle with a Spice Rub of; Cayenne Pepper, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Brown Sugar, All Spice, Kosher Salt, Garlic, Paprika, and Onion Salt

Smoke at 225 F with Hickory Smoke for approx 1 hour per pound. Goal of achieving an internal Temp of 195-200 F

Spritz the Boston Butt occasionally with Apple Cider Vinegar and Brown Sugar solution.

BBQ Pork goes very well with Mustard in my humble but extremely well edumacated experience!

I do appreciate that. I’ve used mustard a lot with marinades and rubs. It will be a few weeks before I smoke another Boston butt but I’ll follow your recipe next time. I need a break from my usual rub.

My favorite BBQ sauce is the South Carolina style. It’s a mustard, honey and vinegar based sauce.

Back
Top Bottom