Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I just had an interesting visitor (shoulda locked my gate yesterday) ...couple of guys trying to sell steaks. Sure, yeah....no thank you.
But one asks me about my truck and if it's mine. I did good to bite my tongue and not snap that it actually belongs to the burro because women don't own trucks... **eye roll** ...and instead answered nicely "Yes, it belongs to me."
Then he asks me if I want to sell it, and I was not expecting that.

So we go over the truck's particulars and he left his info and I told him I would think about it.

Completely random.

There were some doctors that literally were shady dealing opioids. Like with cops outside guarding the place. I don’t recall where, but I watched a doc on YT about it.
Yeah there are some.....there was actually a DEA raid on the dr office across street from us🙄 I’m in line with “pillbilly hwy”
I’ve actually dealt with local narcs because I’ve had “scripts” stolen and had ppl hit 2 offices for pain meds (that I worked in) within same week!!!! I have no doubt that there is definitely an opioid problem! I’m just saying that punishing prescribers monetarily is the resolution!!!! It just encourages the “selling” of scripts to cover costs!!!!

Holy sheet I am so damn excited!
I had to slam on my brakes and reverse for this!
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
Screenshot_20200731-160653~2.png
IMG_20200731_154011.jpg

It's not even cracked!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom