Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I'm not sure... the original name was "Chocolate Wacky Cake," and I'm guessing that it has to do with the fact that the cake doesn't contain any eggs or butter.
Maybe.
Tasty, though, as well as easy, and an automatic go-to cake in our house.
Is it the one with loads of cocoa and some vinegar? We call that one a Crazy Cake ... so it's probably close to if the actual same cake. Either way ... it's easy and it's yummy!
We sometimes make it with peanut butter icing ... amazing stuff, that!

OOPS - Edit to change "coca" to "cocoa." It's not THAT kind of recipe!

Last edited:
Rats are amazing! :love I’ve wanted them ever since I started following an account several years ago that showed me just how truly cute and amazing they can be. They posted all sorts of cute photos of them and fantastic information about them, their care, changing all the misconceptions about them, etc. I was always sad when rat would die (I followed the account for a long time) but happy when they would add another. I loved following their stories and life haha I don’t know what ever happened to that account since I haven’t checked back in years. But anyway, they changed my feelings on rats. Or rather, made me want them since I never hated them. That and all the trick videos I’ve seen. They can do some amazing things. :eek:
One of my vet friends always kept rats. No matter where you met up with her, she nearly always had one with her. If you didn't see it, all you had to do was ask - and she'd give a special little whistle ... and a head would pop out f a pocket, or her hood, or something else on or near her. It was too cool! I'd love to have them, myself, but they don't live long enough. There's an awful lot of training and a really tight bond to give up after just two years. I couldn't do it!-

One of my vet friends always kept rats. No matter where you met up with her, she nearly always had one with her. If you didn't see it, all you had to do was ask - and she'd give a special little whistle ... and a head would pop out f a pocket, or her hood, or something else on or near her. It was too cool! I'd love to have them, myself, but they don't live long enough. There's an awful lot of training and a really tight bond to give up after just two years. I couldn't do it!-
Exactly why I don't keep them anymore, too much heartbreak. They are wicked smart lil dudes.

It's a smart Chicken Tender who knows her limitations! Unfortunately, most of us didn't pay that close attention in Chicken Math class ... so we forgot how to count!
😂🤣😂 I mostly just don’t wanna build another coop or pay for more feed 😂🤣 otherwise I’d probably have like 50 or 100 lmao well, I doubt I’d ever go that high actually. I don’t think I would want to go over like 30.

Exactly why I don't keep them anymore, too much heartbreak. They are wicked smart lil dudes.
Yeah, I don’t think I could handle the life span! But they seem like amazing creatures and like the better of the small pets. Much more interactive than most. Although guinea pigs and gerbils are cool too.

😂🤣😂 I mostly just don’t wanna build another coop or pay for more feed 😂🤣 otherwise I’d probably have like 50 or 100 lmao well, I doubt I’d ever go that high actually. I don’t think I would want to go over like 30.
Don't want to go over 30?
I hatch at least that many weekly and I'm limiting myself.
Amateur

Back
Top Bottom