Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
uh... this is the yoga thread, can we keep the personal details about my skivy preferences to a minimum... or wait ... do I need special yoga skivies?...

Also... how do I yoga? Still a bit lost on how to get this Friday yoga thing happening
Just do any of the poses in the first post lol and take a picture of you doing it!!! Or Google or YouTube yoga and do some vids lol

uh... this is the yoga thread, can we keep the personal details about my skivy preferences to a minimum... or wait ... do I need special yoga skivies?...

Also... how do I yoga? Still a bit lost on how to get this Friday yoga thing happening
Yaaesss! You needs yoga skivies!

But..we'll let almost anyone join in any kind of tight pants.
Just do one of these.
623b2debe76b0db33d1552f591f116c6.jpg
623b2debe76b0db33d1552f591f116c6.jpg

Now I’m gonna be saying that to myself all night!!!! Banana nana BATMAN!!! I’m really going crazy with the BATMAN!! Part! Having a lot of fun practicing different emphasis’es. Sp?? In my head of course so people don’t think I’m a total weirdo. :lau

But it’s just so fun to to be like BATMAN!!! :lau
Wait.... this was supposed to be nananan not banana 😂🤣 but somehow it’s so much funnier this way! I’m dead 😂🤣

Just do any of the poses in the first post lol and take a picture of you doing it!!! Or Google or YouTube yoga and do some vids lol
Challenge accepted... prepare to see ‘hickory stripe’ people’s britches stretched in a manner they weren’t ever designed for...

@shawluvsbirds please remind me if I get busy and forget

Back
Top Bottom