Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
His name is Oscar...okay let me admit something, I’m an animal “herder”, not hoarder. I have 5 cats. I do not want anymore. Also have some toads and frogs, 3 dogs, 3 rabbits, 2 mice, a tortoise, and a turtle, and then the birds. Which will be like 50ish chickens, we have meatbirds to butcher, 11 ducks, 4 geese, and some goose eggs in the bator...glad to get that off my chestView attachment 2180177View attachment 2180186View attachment 2180192
Hoarder!

His name is Oscar...okay let me admit something, I’m an animal “herder”, not hoarder. I have 5 cats. I do not want anymore. Also have some toads and frogs, 3 dogs, 3 rabbits, 2 mice, a tortoise, and a turtle, and then the birds. Which will be like 50ish chickens, we have meatbirds to butcher, 11 ducks, 4 geese, and some goose eggs in the bator...glad to get that off my chestView attachment 2180177View attachment 2180186View attachment 2180192
Are your rabbits the same sex?

I'll take the NW. We have the tame non poisonous version of things here.
Wienie! Poison doesn't kill you every time. Might make you wish you were dead, but you could live.
His name is Oscar...okay let me admit something, I’m an animal “herder”, not hoarder. I have 5 cats. I do not want anymore. Also have some toads and frogs, 3 dogs, 3 rabbits, 2 mice, a tortoise, and a turtle, and then the birds. Which will be like 50ish chickens, we have meatbirds to butcher, 11 ducks, 4 geese, and some goose eggs in the bator...glad to get that off my chest
Hi WhatTheDuckingDuck! My name is Nutty. I too am a herder. Down to 46 meat chickens. Maybe a few others. Do you like hatching?

:lau

Back
Top Bottom