Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
I tell myself that too. My 2 cats are not pulling their weight in the feed to productivity ratio. Also, I'm becoming increasingly grossed out by them.

For some reason, I can justify Butters, who is even more worthless than the cats, and far grosser.View attachment 2180232
Butters is not gross!!! He is adorable!!!!

I like cats but hate the litter boxes. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I should have posted the second paragraph also:
The people who are at the highest risk of infection are those who inhale a large number of spores by working with heavily infected soil, cleaning poultry pens, working in bat infested buildings, frequenting caves and farmers. People with compromised immune systems are also at high risk for contracting Histoplasmosis.

emphasis added. Glad we don't clean any poultry pens.

Funnel cakes are great if done properly and eaten HOT with powdered sugar going everywhere. My limit is less than half and then I have to get the sticky off. Crazy Lady's limit is "please one more!". :sick no limits...

Don't get me started on oreos. Nasty, greasy things. Dipping them in grease is not making them better.

I'm glad you enjoy them. Not trying to rain on your parade.

Now, if we talk about a peach cobbler with Blue Bell. You will have my attention.
You need to try Devil Dogs. Kiki has the recipe.

She also has the recipe for Colorado Peach Cobbler and Peach Berry Cobbler. They are absolutely delicious while still hot with good vanilla ice cream melting on them.

Last edited:
2 females 1 male they are separated. I have rabbit rooms and I switch between. Bad isn’t as much of a control freak over things like that like I am, and he let the male with the females on accident. Bang my head on the wall. Soo we are waiting for a kindling, then it’s time to be fixed.
Who is Bad?
Is that his name?

How bad is he?

2 females 1 male they are separated. I have rabbit rooms and I switch between. Bad isn’t as much of a control freak over things like that like I am, and he let the male with the females on accident. Bang my head on the wall. Soo we are waiting for a kindling, then it’s time to be fixed.
Wow. One breeding and Bad gets fixed? You are strict!

You need to try Devil Dogs. Kiki has the recipe.

She also has the recipe for Colorado peach Cobbler and Peach Berry Cobbler. They are absolutely delicious while still hot with good vanilla ice cream melting on them.
I'll share with Nutty.

Butters is not gross!!! He is adorable!!!!

I like cats but hate the litter boxes. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Trust me, I'm sober, he's gross.

Cats are just nasty to me as indoor pets. I'm so sick of them climbing all over everything, litter boxes are beyond disgusting, and all they do is sleep, eat, and piss. You can imagine my horror when I realized that I'm turning into my mother.

Back
Top Bottom