Kind of mad about DH's video game... and new WIFE!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
That made me snort! How funny!!!! Now I know what it means if my DH tries a thumbs up to get me in the mood.

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
That made me snort! How funny!!!! Now I know what it means if my DH tries a thumbs up to get me in the mood.

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Ok that made me laugh pretty hard. If he gives you that wavy hands motion well that's the 'seduce' function..... and yes my wife told me to 'JUST STOP IT!'

I am dying laughing. My 6-year-old daughter got "Animal Crossing: City Folk " for the Wii for Christmas. It's darling. You move into a little town populated by cutesy anime-looking animal characters, buy a house (with a mortgage), and go to work fishing, gathering fruit, etc., to make a living. There's a museum that needs to have its exhibits stocked (fossils, fresh and saltwater fish, insects, etc.), a city to visit for shopping, salon, etc., and other stuff.

ANYWAY--the animal inhabitants of the town interact with the player...very G-rated stuff, and it's not online unless you take steps to do that--and you can always tell the difference between other players (if you go online) and characters from the game (game chars. are always animals).

Our daughter insisted that her father and I create characters, too, and the three of us have had a lovely time the last few days, fishing, digging for fossils, visiting our animal neighbors, and chatting with them. I've actually had to reach for my camera a couple of times when the animals say stuff that is unintentionally hilarious (like the little teddy-bear who wants to be friends with "Alex" and says, "I'm going to butter him up like a baked potato!").
lol.png

Today, my husband was propositioned by a pink, sparkley bunny named Chrissy. She wants him to be her boyfriend, starting at tonight's New Year's Eve party.

He told her he'd "think about it" (the responses are multiple choice, usually yes, no, or maybe).
lau.gif

Today, my husband was propositioned by a pink, sparkley bunny named Chrissy. She wants him to be her boyfriend, starting at tonight's New Year's Eve party.

He told her he'd "think about it" (the responses are multiple choice, usually yes, no, or maybe).

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Nicccccce!!!!! How's a girl gonna compete with a pink sparkly bunny???!​

Quote:
gig.gif

Hey...does the new wife do laundry and dishes? If so...let him keep her! Let her get busy!

I have been asking DH for a wife for a couple of years and those are the requirements...she must

1. Know I am in charge and what I say goes
2. Love to do laundry
3. Love to do dishes
4. Doing floors will earn brownie points
lol.png

Quote:
Sadly, as a human player, you don't get to BE a pink sparkly bunny. You only get to be their neighbor.
tongue.png
BUT, the little player-people are ADORABLE. Imagine if, say...Hello Kitty were human. CUTE.

Except when you shake a tree with a beehive in it, get swarmed, and stung in the face. Then your eyes swell shut and you don't look so cute.
roll.png

I have Animal Crossing Wild World for the DS I LOVE that game. I want City Folk but I would have to get a WII and a TV......Making list now.

My Boyfriend played World of Warcraft (W.O.W.) for 2 weeks about 3 years ago. He didn't get married but he was always playing! He would get home from work at 6 and play until 2 AM and did that all week. He finally told me that he would hang out with me on mon. tues. and wed. and play the rest of the week. That's when I said "see ya!" He threw the game out that night.

it's not healthy to do anything that much. I later found out that they have support groups for the spouses of people who play W.O.W. and have interventions for addicts.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom