Kind of mad about DH's video game... and new WIFE!

10638_3891_cow5.gif

Quote:
I have friends that play the women characters in games, you always know when I guy is playing a women, they tend to overgow the size of the you know whats on there women characters.......
gig.gif

Quote:
I have friends that play the women characters in games, you always know when I guy is playing a women, they tend to overgow the size of the you know whats on there women characters.......
gig.gif

Sure, you have friends that have played women... SURE!!!!!!!!

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Did you, I mean, er, your friend, have fun playing on the other team?????

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif

Sure, you have friends that have played women... SURE!!!!!!!!

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Did you, I mean, er, your friend, have fun playing on the other team?????

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Hey I so far have not played women...ok maybe once but that was years ago in a galaxy far far away....
gig.gif

Last edited:
Why get mad over a Fake marriage on a game?
lol.png
Me, Mom, dad, bro, friends, etc all play Conquer online. Which is a online game obviously... for the PC and you can get married on there. Doesn't mean anything other then married people get double exp if on the same team together hence. Levels faster
big_smile.png
like that on most games.. Some games give you extra gear so you can be better. go figure.

Sounds like someone is jealous to me!!!, Ill bet the fake video wife is better looking and younger. The husbands problem is he brought the game home and played it, what the heck was he thinking!!!!!.

My suggestion is!! throw the game out kiss and make up, and get over it & move on. sheeesh I know this doesn't sound as good as fighting over a silly game for months.

I don't think married people should 'role-play' about marital dissolution via games or make 'funny' jokes that are disrespectful of their marriage.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom