I need help my barred rock hen is sneezing more now she started doing it more since it started to get colder in the day and night its not big thing just a every now and then sneeze so is this some kind of bad cold or something please help!
Your post is lacking several important pieces of info. If you really need help then answer the following questions which are posted on a sticky at the top of this section.
Give us the following information. The more you tell us, the better we will be able to help you.
1) What type of bird , age and weight.
2) What is the behavior, exactly.
3) How long has the bird been exhibiting symptoms?
4) Are other birds exhibiting the same symptoms?
5) Is there any bleeding, injury, broken bones or other sign of trauma.
6) What happened, if anything that you know of, that may have caused the situation.
7) What has the bird been eating and drinking, if at all.
8) How does the poop look? Normal? Bloody? Runny? etc.
9) What has been the treatment you have administered so far?
10 ) What is your intent as far as treatment? For example, do you want to treat completely yourself, or do you need help in stabilizing the bird til you can get to a vet?
11) If you have a picture of the wound or condition, please post it. It may help.
12) Describe the housing/bedding in use
Without this info no one can answer your pretty vague questions about the health of your birds.