kinda sick turkeys and odd turkey poop (pics inside)

DE may be of some help in controlling worms, but likely questonable used as the only line of defence.

Wazine is likely the most widly used poultry wormer, very easy to get and use, few reported side effects that I could find. Other broad spectum livestock wormers can be used and often are used as a followup to wazine, but as far as I know they are used off lable as they are not approved for poultry. I have used fenbendazol horse wormer, a dab about the size of a pencil erraser does a chicken and the overdose required to cause a problem would be like giving a chicken a whole horse wormer... good luck with that
sickbyc.gif
. Others prefer other wormers.

right now i added GSE to their water see if it helps, i have read good things about it helping them get over blackhead, i just think i would of lost 1 of the 4 others that were sick if it was blackhead ya know? i heard it is fatal to nearly 90% of the flock.
GSE? What is GSE?

GSE? What is GSE?
Since @Aj1911 hasn't been on BYC since May 8, 2013, I suspect that you won't get an answer from that person.

However I feel confident that the poster was referring to GSE - grapefruit seed extract. You can do a search in the chickens and I believe you will find further information about GSE and its uses.

I have noticed the yellow watery dropping from my turkey hen too this is the first time i saw the yellow droppings but she has recovered from it already she had it for about 2 weeks and then the yellow droppings changed to the normal droppings and haven't seen anything since.

Back
Top Bottom