Kindle Club!!

I love my Kindle!

It's difficult to get the good books, since they're often expensive.
hmm.png
Currently I'm only using a gift card I was given, instead of a credit card, so I've got to spend my money carefully.

Still, I'm making use of the free books. Also, a tip: www.gutenberg.org has many free books that are downloadable for many portable electronic devices, or even computer. If you go on the Internet to the site on your Kindle, it downloads to your Kindle automatically.

At the moment I've been reading My Man Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse. It's a well-written and comical book.
smile.png
I'm looking forward to reading another book in the "series" (although I'm not sure if they come in any exact order or not) Leave It To Jeeves. They are both free at the Kindle Store!

Last edited:
there are a ton of sites that offer free books, and if they are not for you it is easy enough to delete them. We are so broke we can't pay attention and if it weren't for those free downloads, I wouldn't get to read.

I have about 30 books on my Kindle waiting to be read. The only ones I've paid for are the Chickens for Dummies/Idiot's Guide, whichever it is that the creator of this forum wrote, and a trilogy written by my college advisor. All the rest have been free.

thumbsup.gif
I have a Sony 700, I love it. There are some interesting reading out there. Just finished some calle the Black Dagger Brotherhood. Wow best i have read in a while. also one called Chicken, mules and two old fools. very good
bow.gif

I have one! My favorite thing is Thread words, but I have read a few books on it and there is one I'm about to get is "Heaven is Real" It's about a boys story of having a surgery, being perfectly fine recovering and everything, but tells his parents of an out of body experience that he "validates" by telling what they were doing in the hospital while he was in surgery.

I just got several books that I loved as a young adult. It is past time for a re-read. They are by Gene Stratton-Porter, Girl of the Limberlost and Freckles

Last edited:
I LOVE my Kindle. I still have tons of regular books and read lots of regular books. But, I use my Kindle alot too. I am huge reader. I usually got through 10-12 books a month.

Back
Top Bottom