Kindle Vs. Nook Vs. Sony Touch

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
I am looking to buy an Ebook Reader. I need opinions on the ones out there. I have a bid out on a Kindle currently but if it hits a full bill I'm outty. Curious what others have tried and like.

I haven't tried any other the kindle that I have. I love it! I love the ease of shopping for books, the titles that I can get at little or no cost, and the ease of use in general. Like I said, I can't compare it to others, but I am very happy with the kindle!

I think the most important question is how much it is to download the books. Cost of the reader is irrelevant, it's how much you'll pay per book over time.

Quote:
Where do you buy books from once you have the reader? I looked at the links they listed for ebook sellers, but all the ones I clicked were broken.

On amazon I found books for the kindle as little as 2$ per with as much as 10$ per.... and then ebay..... seems they have lots of e books on there, including popular titles...... sigh..... there seems to be more out there for the kindle so thats the way I'm leaning....... but I dunno
idunno.gif

I really want a Kindle myself. I have heard a lot of good things about them. In fact I think that is what I'm gonna ask for as my Christmas gift. I had not heard of the other ones.

I prefer Sony's ebook reader to the Kindle (borrowing them from friends to try them out), but the price makes my eyeballs bleed. I'm hoping to save up for one next year.

Back
Top Bottom