King Coops has BYC member's coops photos posted on their website...

I find it funny that he said that he was closing down... because just 3 weeks ago I called him and asked how long it would take to make a coop and he said that he was so busy that he wouldn't have it done for over a month. Nothing this man says is credible, so I wouldn't put much weight in what he says at all.

And the address on his e-mail response (by another poster) showed a different area all together than what his physical address is here on Long Island.

It took 2 emails, but finally they removed my coop picture and the entire description of the product. If they are going out of biz why not just close the site?

Quote:
Because they're not. They'll just wait a bit, then steal some pictures from somewhere else once they think people have forgotten them.

I really detest so-called businesspeople like this guy.

Folks, it easy to get (King+Coops) to do the right thing. I've been there and done that. All you have to do is contact everybody who'es coop design has been stolen and together file a complaint to the Attorney Generals office of the state the offenders do business in. What will happen is the AG will investigate and file a court motion to cease and desist. There are numerous laws governing what you can and cant do on the internet and fraud and deception is one that can cost the offenders considerable money. In the case i was involved with, the offenders where fined $100,000 each (husband and wife) and orderd to shut down their internet business. These same man and wife then opened up another website under a different name, doing essentially the same business using the same selling tactics. More complaints where filed to the AG and the couple where arrested, given another fine, and had to serve jail time. Now the best part of this story is, it didnt cost me or the other defendants one red cent to prosecute. The AG office investigated our complaints and did all the legal work. The way I see it, if someone wants to use the internet to decieve and steal from others, thinking nobody can do anything about it, they deserve to burn.

Last edited:
scroll all the way down to the "chicken hotel" then click on my page and hit "cochin duplex" Am I seeing anything or just reaching?

Yeah, it's my favorite of all of them. I can toss obscene amounts of banties in there
big_smile.png

eta http://designercoops.blogspot.com/ here's our site. Hubby just does them on his time off.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom